This is the first thing to do when you launch for the first time SS2 PRO: check that the standard settings suit you.
- When backing at “best price”, offer a price that is x ticks below the current back price
A real back bet at “best price” would place a bet at 1.01, but to protect you against matching such ridiculous price in case of market with low liquidity, the bot will place the back bet at a predefined number of ticks below the available back price.
- When laying at “best price”, offer a price that is x ticks above the current back price
Same as before, a real lay bet at “best price” would place a bet at 1,000, which is not realistic of course. That’s why the bot will place the lay bet at a predefined number of ticks above the available back price.
- Wait x minute(s) after a goal before placing any bet
This option is very useful to avoid placing a bet too quickly after a goal on a market that is not stable yet.
- Do not place any bet/cashout if there is more than x ticks between BACK/LAY prices
This option is very useful to avoid placing bets on markets with low liquidity or markets not stable yet after a goal has been scored. Note that this could prevent the bot from betting on markets like Correct Score.
- Limit one bet’s maximum liability to x
This option is an additional protection to avoid placing too big amounts especially when using the “To Win” stake type option or if you are using Staking Plans.
- The bot can send e-mails each time a bet is placed or/and a new account statement is recorded. Just fill the e-mail parameters and click on “Enabled” to start using this very useful feature to stay informed when you are away from your computer.
- You must fill your Inplaytrading Account information (username and password), otherwise the bot will not work.
- Note that your Inplaytrading subscription allows you to use two simultaneous connections to the Inplaytrading website. As the bot is using one of them, you have only one connection left (to connect to the website on your computer while the bot is running on a VPS for example). Be sure not to be connected more than twice, otherwise the bot could stop betting due to a disconnection with IPT data.
- The Scheduled Games option is useful if you want to use My Picks. In this case, select the option No Strategy to unselect all the games by default.