anyone use goodbet?
does anyone use this software? and if so what are your experiences with it? for horse races to bet to win or place would you recommend this 1 or would you recommend 1 of the other software's?
Yes I certainly do and I have a lifetime license and I highly recommend it. The software is very solid and very professional. When you first use it I recommend paper trading using some betting software like BetBot Pro or similar. That way you can get the feel of the best way to use it's choice selections like "Top Selection" or "Top Speed Selection" or "1st Goodbet Selection" what I like is the database is updated every morning. In addition I have several other of their horse racing software. If you are a trader (I use Geeks Toy) the I highly recommend the HR Back2Lay, hope that helps.
Now I have used GoodBet for a while longer I have now found my main advantages using this great software's database.
1. Avoid races with insufficient data, these races being, Maiden races, Amateur races, Novice races, Beginners races, and races for apprentice and Lads jockey.
2. I usually primarily go for the Flat races this time of year, obviously when the Jump season starts that will be used.
3. Once the daily races are downloaded I then focus on placing the best races into the Bet Slip.
4. Now comes the interesting part. I only use the "ONLY the 1st GoodBet Selections" and import those into the Bet Slip, that's not all though.
5. I then edit the Bet Slip race list, using only Rtg 5 and 4 with points higher than 21 given the priority.
6. I then export the Bet Slip csv into my favourite betting software.
7. Couldn't be easier could it.
8. The next day rinse and repeat.