Forum

Notifications
Clear all

PI & Average PI

Luke
(@lukefras)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

A quick question about average PI, I'm planning on using this for a new strat, to get it fine tuned it would be good to know exactly how it's calculated.

PI is calculated as follows as we know: PI 1 = Possession divided by 5 then add 10 points for every Shot on and off Target last 10 mins

BUT... How exactly is Soccer Supervisors average PI calculated?

Thanks

Laurence Bettingdev
(@laurence-2-2)
Member Admin

Hi Luke,

The average PI does no longer exist in Soccer Supervisor 2. However, PI 2 is available.

Laurence - Bettingdev Team

ReplyQuote
 Luke
(@lukefras)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

Hi Laurence,

As there is no scheduled release for Soccer Supervisor 2, I'm currently using Soccer Supervisor 1 indefinitely for the time being, and may or may not move to Soccer Supervisor 2.

Good that PI2 will be available in version 2, but I purchased and am using Soccer Supervisor 1 and so the average PI calculation would be appreciated for strat creation.

Thanks

Luke.

ReplyQuote
Laurence Bettingdev
(@laurence-2-2)
Member Admin

Hi Luke,

I get your point and I will see with the team about your request.

About the schedule released for Soccer Supervisor 2, a firm date will be announced this week to all users of Soccer Supervisor 1 first with instructions. It is just a matter of a few days.

ReplyQuote
 Luke
(@lukefras)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

Hi Laurence,

I'll be looking forward to that info on the Average PI. Although, I must say old boy, it's left me quite perplexed that you've removed this from Soccer Supervisor 2.

Does the Average PI not provide an overall insight into the games PI level rather than just individual periods of a game that the PI and PI2 readings alone provide?

Can you please provide your reasoning and rational behind the removal of Average PI?

Thanks

Luke

ReplyQuote
Laurence Bettingdev
(@laurence-2-2)
Member Admin

Luke,

Because the data were not received at regular intervals so that is not always reliable.
But of course, if users of SS1 request it again, we will reinstate.

ReplyQuote
 Luke
(@lukefras)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

ok, so that would indicate just a mean average was being used rather than a 1 minute sample or something along those lines to calculate it.

ReplyQuote
Laurence Bettingdev
(@laurence-2-2)
Member Admin

Yes, that's it.

ReplyQuote
 Luke
(@lukefras)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

From what I can gather, it was a very good indicator even with the calculation which might at times have been a little unrealistic.

ReplyQuote
Share:
We use cookies to give you the best experience. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use.
Independently verified
32 reviews