Forum

Notifications
Clear all

SS2 Pro - new feature match score history

Anonymous
Topic starter  

I would like to have control over the match score. That means I would like to be able to detech different scenarios.
The most I am interested in results that come from 1-0 to 1-2 or 0-1 to 2-1 or 2-0 to 2-2 or 0-2 to 2-2

I was thinking about that and I think I can offer you also very good solution for that, I think that there will not be much additional work to implement it!

You already have data that is showing at what minute home/away team scored a goal.
So you can use that data and sort them by minutes and set home goal as H and away goal as A and in that case you just need an textbox in criteria section or you define some combinations in combobox.

So to cover situations I mentioned above I would need HAA, AHH, HHAA, AAHH.

So with that approach you are able to control any match score history in any kind of scenario you want.

(@betsausage)
New Member Customer

I agree, we really need this feature.

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous

I agree

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous

That would be really great feature, really useful. I would like to have it as well

ReplyQuote
Laurence Bettingdev
(@laurence-2-2)
Member Admin

Hi Guys,

Thanks for sharing ideas and suggestions.

This feature will be integrated in a future version of the bot.

We will update this topic when this feature will be available.

Laurence - Bettingdev Team

ReplyQuote
 Tim
(@xtimc1timb32)
Active Member Customer

I would like to see this feature also in a future update.
But i really like the goal minutes to be displayed also.
So maybe you can create a box next to final score that look like this:

Example final score 2-1: 16'53 - 24'
This way you know which team is home/away, it is easy to see how the game played out.
And you can use the goal minutes as information to create new or alter existing strategies.

( I want to know the goal minutes but i have to look every game up on futbol24 or some other site and then write it down on a note block)

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous

Hi, we are already waiting a while for this feature. It would be great to let us know when it would be available. What was written by author looks like an easy job so it should not take that much time to implement.
Looking forward for your response about implementation plan.

ReplyQuote
Laurence Bettingdev
(@laurence-2-2)
Member Admin

Dear users,

Mmaestro is a SS2 Pro user and he is not part of the development team, so he can not estimate the development time and testing for this new feature requested.

This request was requested there one month ago, I think we can't speak of a long waiting time...

And when we say that this feature will be added in a future release, it does not mean in the next update. It can be in 2.X or 3.0

You will be informed in due course. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous

Hi,

with all respect to the product you made. As we all were testing that beta version, some of them probably reported more bugs than others, but in the end I think that if user give you an idea for new feature and also looks like an easy solution, I think that in that case you should at least be that fair to release that feature in version 2, not in 3!
You should be at least that fair that you do not collect users ideas to include them in next release where we need to pay another 300 to get what someone ask to get in version we put some effort to improve it!

Regards,
Peter

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
Topic starter  

With all respect to your hard work and effort you put into that project!

I respect your work, but please respect my input in your project as well as I already let you know via mail.
With 10+ year experience in software developing in project leading, I think that this is disrespectful to me to say that I am not able to do an estimation in that case!
I did a lot of testing and also lost a lot of money in testing strategies as they worked good in test mode but in real mode were not profitable, because of bugs in SS2.

I found probably majority of bugs that you fixed in beta version, and you know that, and I also advised you some good improvements in SS2!
At least you also think that were good otherwise you would not implement them.

What I asked in the end was, if you can at least implement that feature that would also help others a lot.
As I did not get any thankful word for my input in testing, I would at least expect that you would be that fair to implement that feature, for what I also offered a solid solution.
And now it looks like that you even plan to implement that feature in version 3, so you want me to pay for product one more time to get this in top of all effort I put into your project as well.

I do not want to argue any more with you about that topic, you know by yourself what effort I put, so if you appreciate it you will implement that soon, if you do not care if someone helps you to improve your product also fine.

Over and out..

ReplyQuote
Laurence Bettingdev
(@laurence-2-2)
Member Admin

Dear Peter,

I do not know where you saw that the upgrades cost £300? As reminder the users of version 1 had version 2 for FREE. So we can't say we don't respect our users. And it's not at all this price.

We just want to tell you that we're not going to do it now. Because it's not our priority but we take your opinions into account.

Since the launch of SS2 Pro some suggestions requested have been added in the bot. So please take a look at the list of updates.

Thanks for your patience.

ReplyQuote
Laurence Bettingdev
(@laurence-2-2)
Member Admin

Dear Miha,

You know well we've already added features you have requested and more.

We can add all features requested, it's not a CUSTOM bot. So we have to know how many users need that and after that decide if we add it and plan.

Thanks for your patience.

ReplyQuote
Laurence Bettingdev
(@laurence-2-2)
Member Admin

Good new for SS2 Pro users! This request feature will be added in the next release. Available before the start of the new season.

Laurence - Bettingdev Team.

ReplyQuote
Laurence Bettingdev
(@laurence-2-2)
Member Admin

I just want to mention that we have also added this request feature (being in correlation with this one).
https://bettingdev.com/forumsss/topic/to-bet-when-a-certain-scenario-takes-place/

ReplyQuote
Share:
We use cookies to give you the best experience. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use.
UP TO 50% OFF!! END IN...
Independently verified
30 reviews